:(


Demi kawan-kawan aku, demi adik-adik aku,
aku belajar terima kenyataan. aku belajar redha dengan semua ini.
aku belajar tawakal. aku belajar kuatkan hati.
aku belajar untuk menjadi kuat .

" Love is like war : easy to begin but very hard to stop "

Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. 
They’re right, you don’t deserve me, 
but I deserve you.

Assalamualaikum.


Relationship - single



“We can never turn back the pages of time, though we may wish to relive a happy moment, or say goodbye just one last time, we never can, because the sands of time continue to fall, and we can’t turn the hourglass over.”


“Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.”
“Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.”
“Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.”

No comments: