malas :)



hello mello peoplee ! :D malas gila nak update blog ha.
hehe  selamat pagi dunia . Mulakan pagi-mu dengan penuh senyuman.

iyka tatau nak share pasal ape. everydays rutin harian yang sama.
bilaa la nak continue study jauh-jauh ? kononnya nak berdikari la.
cepat cepat cepat la tawaran :)

Dear Mr.Sensitif :)
What I Love About You

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

okay, that's all for today.
byeee readers. muahmuah *



 








No comments: